United STATES OF SHAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedard

Registered
I have written before about the shenanigans the USA has perpetrated on many countries, including Argentina, throughout the world, via the CIA and/or Mr. Freedman's aspirations. A war here a war there, all for money and control.

Well finally the inevitable has happened. An implosion. They have finally succeeded in being the largest benefactor of their own packaging of shock therapy.
The present administration from the top right on down is based on conception and total lies. Americans are being deceived as never before. Even the stock market is now being manipulated by these swindlers of greed.

President Obama recently stated the unemployment was bottoming out. This is a lie. He states the unemployment rate is 9.7%. Holy Cow Batman? How can that be? Don't we have to factor in those who have stopped looking for work, fed up, discouraged or those others the government does not count.? Factoring that in alone would bring it up to 20% and that turns out to be more than 25 million people out of work. But we all know figures lie and liars go on to figure, don't we.

Home Depot sales are down, way down. So how can the latest figures support that the housing industry is gaining ground, when in truth, it is struggling. On top of all of this rising inflation or even hyperinflation is on the horizon. The FEDS have increased the money supply by 110% in just the past year alone. I personally love that, for me that is good news. This will only hasten the greenbacks decline at an even more frenetic pace and that is called justice.

Justice for all those who have suffered over the years because of the greed and tenacity of these purveyors of the almighty dollar.

Make no mistake about it, the dollar is going down, not as fast as I would like it to, but it shall disintegrate as gold is pushed even higher. For those who short the dollar that is good news. A new millionaire everyday.

I feel very sorry for the average American who trusted their leaders and now have no future except a legacy of perpetual payments. And there is no where to run. What a mess! Everyone knows that you cannot borrow your way out of debt. The Japanese tried it ten years ago and they failed. They are still feeling the financial pains of that lesson. Yet Obama seems to ignore that. The banks shouted help, and the money poured out to them, and now they report a huge profit only months later. Go figure!

What about the little guy Mr. Obama! What about his family, his home, his future?

God cannot save America. It's too late. Instead of learning Spanish perhaps we should all take up Chinese.

Another scam was and still is the so called "Swine Flu Pandemic."
Is it possible that a USA home grown company initiated this for greed, again the almighty dollar, massive contracts for more flu vaccines.

Did a USA company send out thousands of deadly doses of vaccines to other countries, vaccines that had the capacity to kill thousands of people and spread a highly infectious, deadly disease worldwide? Yes they did and swiftly called it an accident.. Baxter Pharmaceutical Labs was the culprit but are protected by laws enacted in the USA against any claims of damages or death.

Was this another "Plan MacNamara" as was perpetrated some years ago against the people of the Andes? Who can say. However it can be said from the perspective of medical science it may be highly unlikely for such an accident such as this to occur given the high Bio Security level these kinds of laboratories have.

Well the USA is a good country, has been a good country and a very proud country, but the good citizens need to wake up and be heard. No one trusts the USA anymore. That's the sad truth.

And finally, I for one realize there is good and bad in every nation, not all are evil.

Ps: This may offend some of my American friends, but we should never be afraid of the truth. My great grand-father settled in America in Fairfield, Connecticut in 1684. I am proud of that fact and that they contributed so much to America. But times have changed since then.

I do agree that America has lost its way, but I think you might have gone a little over board with the conspiracy theory stuff (shipping deadly vaccines to other countries.. proof please)

The problem with America is that it went from a country of the people for the people by the people to a country where there are career politicians who care about nothing expect lining their pockets with speical interest (Big Business) money. These thieves and crooks only care about their people when it comes time for re-election. Nothing will change until there are term limits. No more professional politicians.

Mandarin [Chinese] (China) Xie xie
Mandarin [Chinese] (China) Toa chie
Cantonese [Chinese] (China) [for gift] Doh je
Cantonese [Chinese] (China) [for service] M goi
Cantonese [Chinese] [in advance- for gift] Doh je sin
Cantonese [Chinese] [in advance- service] M goi nei sin
Hokkien [Chinese] (Singapore, Indonesia) Gum xia
Hokkien [Chinese] (Taiwan) Kam sia
Hoi San (China) U de

@irish_john
We can call it Karma.

arty said:
I do agree that America has lost its way, but I think you might have gone a little over board with the conspiracy theory stuff (shipping deadly vaccines to other countries.. proof please)

Can you please stop labeling everything unconventional a conspiracy theory? That is exactly what the government wants you to do.
Here's the proof: http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/02/27/8560781.html

Well, your post doesn't offend me. I just find it funny;)

redneckgirl said:
Well, your post doesn't offend me. I just find it funny;)

Is it funny that you, and every American, owe 30 000 USD each to the rest of the world? What do you think will happen when we, the rest of the world, start to demand that money back? Will you still think it's funny when your government goes bankrupt? When unemployment reaches 30%? When you use your dollars as toilet paper?
We'll see who will be laughing then...

Like I said, Karma.

Seems like half the posts to site recently are regarding some far fetched conspiracy theory mixed with some ant-American political agenda. I personally find all this stuff silly and occasionally good for a chuckle but not much more.

Gouchobob you are just hot air . Stella-Negra says it correctly that those who damn the others without giving one shred of evidence of their facts are the ones who are the conspirationists.

Can anyone sincerly believe that a man in a cave in Afghanistan planned a attack on the World Trade centre that completely destroyed three buildings into dust within an hour of being hit and one of those buildings was not even hit . There is no technical possibility that planes can do this and every leading architect has confirmed this.

Now thats the craziest story ever that silly children of 3 might believe.

cabrera said:
Gouchobob you are just hot air . Stella-Negra says it correctly that those who damn the others without giving one shred of evidence of their facts are the ones who are the conspirationists.

Can anyone sincerly believe that a man in a cave in Afghanistan planned a attack on the World Trade centre that completely destroyed three buildings into dust within an hour of being hit and one of those buildings was not even hit . There is no technical possibility that planes can do this and every leading architect has confirmed this.

Now thats the craziest story ever that silly children of 3 might believe.

Of course you can find any theory you want, here's one that claims 9/11 never happened.

http://kurgman.blogspot.com/2006/02/911-never-happened.html

stella-negra said:
Is it funny that you, and every American, owe 30 000 USD each to the rest of the world? What do you think will happen when we, the rest of the world, start to demand that money back? Will you still think it's funny when your government goes bankrupt? When unemployment reaches 30%? When you use your dollars as toilet paper?
We'll see who will be laughing then...

Like I said, Karma.

They ll just print more money to "kick yar ass with their most powahful army in da world". Like it or not, that s the current balance of power...

When the debtor is too big, the creditor is in a weak position against the debtor, since he has too much to loose to ask the money back.

As long as the US dollar will be keep its privileges of international currency, they will be allowed to print as much paper as they need.

But with the emergence of China as the first global economic power, you might miss the us american superpower in a few decades, since the values they promote dont have much to do with the respect of individual rights or anything inherited from the roman judeo christian culture. Confucianism does seek harmony for the society as a whole, but at the cost of personal achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back