United STATES OF SHAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the so called people who believe in conspiracy theories much more intelligent, detailed in their responses and rational in their beliefs.

I believe that the tide is turning now and and there are more people questioning the official line as the evidence is too compelling to ignore.

Unfortunately there are those amongst us who are concealing the truth and smokescreening every issue. The last post above is a classic example of this.
They refuse to answer any questions because they do not have the answers and logically they know that their case is very weak.

I have always believed if you do not have anything worthwhile to say its best to keep quiet.

Isn't "United STATES OF SHAME" a strange use of capital letters? It's like calmly saying the word "United" and then screaming "STATES OF SHAME!" Wouldn't "United States of SHAME!" be more effective, jedard? Or, perhaps, "UNITED STATES of SHAME!" That lower-case "of" surrounded by all-caps creates a nice little beat, no?

seems people here making arguments or conspiracy theories without any facts to back them up sound like kirchnerites who say there are unnamed forces in the media or whatever the chosen enemy is of the moment are out toundermine the government. take a look in the mirror my friend and the only truth you have only seen is at the end of your nose. if you don't look beyond, you're nothing more then the little chicken that squaks "the sky is falling, the sky is falling":confused:

stella-negra said:
@irish_john
We can call it Karma.

No Actually - it means Thank You !

Mandarin [Chinese] (China) Xie xie
Mandarin [Chinese] (China) Toa chie
Cantonese [Chinese] (China) [for gift] Doh je
Cantonese [Chinese] (China) [for service] M goi
Cantonese [Chinese] [in advance- for gift] Doh je sin
Cantonese [Chinese] [in advance- service] M goi nei sin
Hokkien [Chinese] (Singapore, Indonesia) Gum xia
Hokkien [Chinese] (Taiwan) Kam sia
Hoi San (China) U de

gouchobob said:
Of course you can find any theory you want, here's one that claims 9/11 never happened.

http://kurgman.blogspot.com/2006/02/911-never-happened.html

You can find anything on the Internet or on T.V. It's up to you to use your critical thinking to determine whether it can be true or not. That 9/11 never happened or that it was planned and carried out by a bearded man in a cave in Afghanistan is not very plausible. The problem is that you don't use critical thinking but swallow everything that the government is spoon feeding you with.

fifilafiloche said:
They ll just print more money to "kick yar ass with their most powahful army in da world". Like it or not, that s the current balance of power...

When the debtor is too big, the creditor is in a weak position against the debtor, since he has too much to loose to ask the money back.

As long as the US dollar will be keep its privileges of international currency, they will be allowed to print as much paper as they need.

Well if you print money to pay of your debts, the money loses it's value. The Germans found that out during the Wiemar-republic.
The dollar is losing that privilege. It's happening right now. More and more countries are abandoning the dollar in bilateral trade. The dollar is most likely heading for complete destruction.
And sorry to have to say it, but your army is not the most powerful in the world anymore. And you can't fight a war where the whole world is against you.

seachioli said:
seems people here making arguments or conspiracy theories without any facts to back them up sound like kirchnerites who say there are unnamed forces in the media or whatever the chosen enemy is of the moment are out toundermine the government. take a look in the mirror my friend and the only truth you have only seen is at the end of your nose. if you don't look beyond, you're nothing more then the little chicken that squaks "the sky is falling, the sky is falling":confused:

So your uncontrollable foreign debt is a conspiracy theory? Talk about being in denial.
And when the media is owned by one corporation, you don't think that will influence what they publish? That is seriously very gullible.

irish_john said:
No Actually - it means Thank You !

I was referring to your first post.

stella-negra said:
@irish_john
We can call it Karma.

Can you please stop labeling everything unconventional a conspiracy theory? That is exactly what the government wants you to do.
Here's the proof: http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/02/27/8560781.html

Your reading comprehension must be off. I read that entire article and didn't once see the USA mentioned, I did see this though-

'The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses"

BTW- what other things "unconventional" things have I labeled as conspiracy theories?

Just curious, which conspiracy do you believe, that the USA never put a man on the moon or they have secret moon bases up with with nuclear warheads???

arty said:
Your reading comprehension must be off. I read that entire article and didn't once see the USA mentioned, I did see this though-

'The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses"

"Baxter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baxter_International

arty said:
BTW- what other things "unconventional" things have I labeled as conspiracy theories?

You were very fast in labeling something you could have easily googled. And if you label that a conspiracy theory, I assumed you label everything else that is unconventional you disagree with the same way.

arty said:
Just curious, which conspiracy do you believe, that the USA never put a man on the moon or they have secret moon bases up with with nuclear warheads???

I rest my case as you just proved my point for me.

stella-negra said:
And sorry to have to say it, but your army is not the most powerful in the world anymore. And you can't fight a war where the whole world is against you.

Hah!

This thread is really going to bring out the crazy, isn't it? There are folks who comment here who find a way to turn any thread about anything into an opportunity to talk smack about the US so this thread--United STATES OF SHAME!--is like throwing gasoline on the crazy fire.

Sorry - still finding it all funny. The amount of frothiness just gives me the giggles, I can't help it.

Serious talk about the very real problems, I respect. Theories about the US poisoning the world via swine flu (and yes, Baxter is a US hq'ed company but this happened in Austria), that the whole world hates the US and that the US is single-handedly responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened - well, I'm sure you can guess my opinions on those. Still giggling.

Except the part about 9/11. Which I saw. And where a lot of people I knew died. Blaming that on the government I don't find funny at all. I found it insulting and offensive, especially since the vast majority of those talking about it weren't there.

Oh and Stella-Negra, nope - I don't find the current problems that the US economy going through particularly funny. However, unlike you, I don't tend to take any glee in any country going through rough times. Perhaps that's the difference between you and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back