Upcoming Events at SAE: Yoga Classes, Spanish Classes, Mate Tasting and Volunteer Day

saebuenosaires

Registered
Upcoming Events at the South American Explorers Clubhouse:
Tuesday, April 10th @ 11.30am - Yoga at the Clubhouse
Come and refresh at our ever more popular, twice weekly Yoga class in the clubhouse. RSVP necessary to make sure you get a mat and a space!
6 pesos for members and $4 USD (12 pesos) for non-members.

Tuesday, April 10th @ 6.00pm - Spanish Conversation Class
Polish your Spanish skills and discuss something interesting in the process!
Classes are free for members and $2USD ($6 pesos) for non-members.

Thursday, April 12th @ 11.30am - Yoga at the Clubhouse
We have now scheduled this Thursday morning class due to popular demand. Come and see what the fuss is about! The Yoga class lasts about an hour and half and is suitable for any capability. Don’t forget to RSVP for a mat and a space!
6 pesos for members and $4 USD (12 pesos) for non-members.
Thursday, April 12th @ 7.30pm - Maneras Argentinas Mate Tasting
Discover the mystery behind drinking a cup of mate. We've heard its more than just pouring hot but not boiling water over some Argentine tea leaves. Maneras Argentinas, our local and very professional Argentine experts have promised to fill us in on all the details so that we'll be drinking mate like a porteñ o.
18 pesos ($6 USD) pesos for members and 21 pesos ($7 USD) for non-members.

Special Spot:
Join us for SAE Buenos Aires’ first Volunteer Day at the Fundacion Banco de Alimentos
(Luis Maria Drago 5530, Villa Zagala, Pdo. de San Martin).
When: Wednesday April 18th
Time: 9.30 am sharp, MEET AT SAE CLUBHOUSE - 5:00 pm
Travel time to Banco de Alimentos is approximately one hour each way.
No cost for the event but members have to bring transportation money (max. 5 pesos) and about 10 pesos for a group lunch.

To reserve your spot for any of these events, please RSVP to [email protected] or 4307-9625
South American Explorers
Buenos Aires Clubhouse
Estados Unidos 577 (Between Peru and Bolivia)
4307-9625
Monday & Tuesday 1pm - 6pm, Wednesday - Sunday 1pm - 7pm

Hello, I just signed up for this site and found this post about Yoga class. Will arrive in BA June 16 be there until July 14 would love to join your yoga class I teach oon a part time basis in California. Will be in BA for spanish studies at college and do not know where it is but will try to find you when I arrive. Should I bring my own mat? Thanks Jeanie

Back