US citizen deported at Ezeiza

Some great points in the last few posts from Nikad and others. One thing that recently really alarmed me was the post about AFIB getting big data tech that works like Googles does or so was stated in the article. The objectives seemed to be to come down on the negro economy. Now Googles big data has AI. If the negro economy is hit hard it would be lights for Argentina.... literally.

Almost all small to mid-sized businesses are half and half, keeping a clean face as best they can but surviving based on part in the negro. Clamp down on that, and the small to mid-sized business will start falling like dominoes. Then the big ones start going down. Given the current state of affairs, it could turn into the perfect storm at that point. Lights out and harder and than ever.

That collapse leads to another default and conditions hit all-time lows. 50% or higher unemployment and the same for the poverty level and the government is utterly broke. Crime skyrockets and a social impact that is devastating. Do not cry for Argentina turns into weep in ashes for Argentina. We shall see. But right now caution and wisdom are the only way out, and I do not see that in the leadership of Argentina.

Some great points in the last few posts from Nikad and others. One thing that recently really alarmed me was the post about AFIB getting big data tech that works like Googles does or so was stated in the article. The objectives seemed to be to come down on the negro economy. Now Googles big data has AI. If the negro economy is hit hard it would be lights for Argentina.... literally.

Almost all small to mid-sized businesses are half and half, keeping a clean face as best they can but surviving based on part in the negro. Clamp down on that, and the small to mid-sized business will start falling like dominoes. Then the big ones start going down. Given the current state of affairs, it could turn into the perfect storm at that point. Lights out and harder and than ever.

That collapse leads to another default and conditions hit all-time lows. 50% or higher unemployment and the same for the poverty level and the government is utterly broke. Crime skyrockets and a social impact that is devastating. Do not cry for Argentina turns into weep in ashes for Argentina. We shall see. But right now caution and wisdom are the only way out, and I do not see that in the leadership of Argentina.
i've lost track of how many times i've heard the government is going to crackdown on tax evasion.

If you have been cheating the system, and they have finally decided to crack down on it, tough shit. You must have known what you were getting into.

Please review previous posts this information is correct.

I have been made to understand that 100% compliance with current tax laws and regulations in this country would be impossible for most businesses and bring economic activity here to a standstill.

Which is what I am referring too.

The AR law follows the british system where they ckeck the animus ibi revertindi: where you are abd come back. Abd what id your intention. Your country follows the german system.
Oh well, this is just what the double tax agreement between Argentina and Denmark sais. It is signed by Argentina and Denmark and I thought it was a legal document. I thought it was the same double tax agreements between all European countries and Argentina. Just wanted to help.

Last edited:
I hear you, however the law is presumed to be known by all. This is a basic principle. I know that many laws are not enforced, however there is going to be a point ( a few weeks or decades ) where Argentina is going to start doing things seriously and acting like a grown up and not a teenager anymore. Most people doing visa runs, etc come from developed countries where laws are enforced, I can understand a fellow Latin American being in shock over law enforcement...

Teenager? Argentina’s legal system allows them to go and come back (art. 14 of the CN), if they in their ignorancy do visa runs like in the US, thstbid their busisness.

Most people come and stay for as long as they want, legal or not. The problem is when you are playing smart, coming and going just to keep your " visa " from expiring. You raise flags, you go past immigration over and over... I never really understood it! It is just so easy to come and stay, and then take off for good when you want to that those visa runs seemed like Russian roulette to me. I know a lot of people doing it are young and naive, but sometimes it is key to just keep a low profile.

Touché!

I hear you, let's say that the general level of law enforcement is higher than in most Latin American countries ( in the US ).

Did you know that the allegiancé (the duty of obedience of the slave to the master) that is enforced in the US comes from the Koran?

Back