US citizen deported at Ezeiza

The solution is art. 14 of the CN but he did´t invoque it.

But it is not that simple. In fact, it is very deep.

The argentine NC is deeply influenced by the Bible and this is why you can decide between to apply before the DNM or a Federal Judge because Christianity was a religion of slaves looking for their freedom while the mandatory rules of decree 70/2017 are regarding to the Koran which religions believes are all about submission and payment of a fee if you do not convert to islam (precaria) that meant to get the citizenship that was religion based.

So, and this is very interesting, Mauricio Macri is deeply anti semitic because the Bible is based on the Torá and he is erasing the christian values from the legislation and replacing them by muslim´s following point 19 of the Múnich Program.

This is why judges who were appointed by him are not enforcing it anymore since they realice it.

No.

wut

Heard through the grapevine that another US citizen was denied a new tourist visa when crossing back into Argentina from Uruguay via buquebus this weekend. Her current tourist visa was still valid, until Thursday, and she was allowed back into the country.

While before familly gave you the right to stay and get a DNI, now it does not.
Having AR familly makes the case easier at Court and perhaps you can do it without a lawyer.
Does that mean I am not qualified to apply for permanent residency while I have an argentine child?

Happened before. They had a bunch of pesky empire nocs that they want to get rid off without much fuss so they go after hapless backpackers and make it part of new publicized law enforcement campaign. No one raises eyebrows and after a while things go back to normal.

Heard through the grapevine that another US citizen was denied a new tourist visa when crossing back into Argentina from Uruguay via buquebus this weekend. Her current tourist visa was still valid, until Thursday, and she was allowed back into the country.
I’d be willing to bet said tourist had an extension from migraciones. They WILL NOT override that date at the border and give a new visa until the prórroga given at migraciones expires.

I have been here a few years on and off and once at the beginning I overstayed my tourist visa and I paid the fine. Now I leave every 3 months but I often go to different countries (not just Uruguay) In January I was in Chile and have been to Brazil, Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru and back to the UK and the US as well, but I had no problems coming back from Montevideo on April 17th. I am also listed as retired and I am over 60 so that may have helped also. Sometimes it is who you get at the Immigration checkpoint. As an added precaution, I had a printed flight confirmation of a one-way ticket to Spain at the end of June 2019 to show them just in case they asked.

Back