US Citizen Interested in moving to Buenos Aries

Status
Not open for further replies.
My suggestion is that Sequoia seems perhaps light in the bankroll --- no shame in that -- but it suggests to me that he ought to spend time now looking for a side hustle that can be performed remotely. Once he starts to develop a niche where he can be successful, he'll have a lot more choices. There is no reason not to do that before takes the plunge rather than after....

Maybe BA is not the right place for spicy food.
Up north nobody minds it.

Iz

My suggestion is that Sequoia seems perhaps light in the bankroll --- no shame in that -- but it suggests to me that he ought to spend time now looking for a side hustle that can be performed remotely. Once he starts to develop a niche where he can be successful, he'll have a lot more choices. There is no reason not to do that before takes the plunge rather than after....

Yes. That's exactly what I was thinking. Even if not moving abroad I realized after the work from home experience that the online work, if it can be done well enough to make money, is very attractive. Being a digital nomad seems very advantageous if it can be done. The beauty of places like BA with low cost of living is you can easier transition into online work, during the early startup phase where most new ventures are not going to be as lucrative.

Yes, I am going to start a new thread soon ... It is going to be on the topic of BEING BULLET PROOF in Argentina. What a foreigner should bring to the table to live a good life and be above it all, or at least most of it anyway ... to live a good, worry free life.

And I have an interesting thing I want to share with the board, but I need to research it first. (I think I am correct, but I want to explore it before I start talking about it. And of course, so many of you may know a lot more about it than me, so I will happily welcome participation on this one.)

Give me a few days to get this thought out ...
Can someone please help me?

I am not sure if I did something wrong or who knows what the issue may have been??? I would appreciate whatever anyone can share with me so that I can be in compliance with any board rules I may not be aware of ... etc ... My goal is to follow all rules here, to participate, to learn and to share what I know.

I started a new thread yesterday. The topic was "What it takes to be BULLET PROOF (Financially above it all.) in Argentina." The thread came on line as one would expect and there was an ongoing dialog between me and a few of the members. Shortly after about 2 pages of interaction, my thread simply vanished. There is no record of it or the posts any of us made. I am confused. Can anyone help me understand what happened?

I would appreciate any insight you can supply me with.

Thank you so much!

Can someone please help me?

I am not sure if I did something wrong or who knows what the issue may have been??? I would appreciate whatever anyone can share with me so that I can be in compliance with any board rules I may not be aware of ... etc ... My goal is to follow all rules here, to participate, to learn and to share what I know.

I started a new thread yesterday. The topic was "What it takes to be BULLET PROOF (Financially above it all.) in Argentina." The thread came on line as one would expect and there was an ongoing dialog between me and a few of the members. Shortly after about 2 pages of interaction, my thread simply vanished. There is no record of it or the posts any of us made. I am confused. Can anyone help me understand what happened?

I would appreciate any insight you can supply me with.

Thank you so much!

Interesting. Never saw the thread, maybe wasn't watching at the time. Sounds like maybe a technical issue happened. Looking forward to seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back