US Embassy says Argentina under Level 4 Alert

Well, if you say so, I suppose, though I'm writing this as I drink my coffee looking out over the Caribbean, and I didn't pay anything close to $4k to be here. It doesn't have to be Miami (I personally wouldn't go there unless I was paid for it), and one-way is always more expensive.

Ah, Frank, that sounds great. Are you on the Caribbean coast of Mexico, or one of the islands?
And I do agree with your opinion of Miami. Florida in general, really, and Anita Bryant can keep her damned orange juice.

Ah, Frank, that sounds great. Are you on the Caribbean coast of Mexico, or one of the islands?
And I do agree with your opinion of Miami. Florida in general, really, and Anita Bryant can keep her damned orange juice.
I had to google Anita Bryant, ugh, but where I am there are much better fruit juices, like corozo, lulo, tomate de árbol... we've been out to some of the islands (Islas del Rosario, Archipiélago de San Bernardo) and we wanted to have a few days in Parque Tayrona but that plan didn't work out, unfortunately. There will hopefully be a next time for that.

I had to google Anita Bryant, ugh, but where I am there are much better fruit juices, like corozo, lulo, tomate de árbol... we've been out to some of the islands (Islas del Rosario, Archipiélago de San Bernardo) and we wanted to have a few days in Parque Tayrona but that plan didn't work out, unfortunately. There will hopefully be a next time for that.

Ahh, nice! You should grab a bottle of La Hechicera at duty-free on your way out. It is truly divine rum.

Back