Us Resident Not Allowed To Board Flight.

Ed Larsono, what a pleasure. I remembered your first name, but not your last name. I knew that Larsono is Italian, but I couldn/t think of the name.
I'm now John Doe, formerly known as "Fred Mertz de Coffee Chat".

Start packing, it's getting warmer in BA. The weather,today, is glorious !

You can have Uruguay. I'm heading to Thailand and Myanmar on Wednesday

Yup, the same. I'll be in BsAs for the month of November. Will you be back? Enjoyed our chats-within-The-Chats.

Flew to BA yesterday, and the United employee at the gate asked me if I had my "proof of reciprocal payment". After informing her that it hasn't been required since April, I showed her my DNI. "I don't know what this is," she said. I enlightened her, then relented and showed her the recriprocal sticker in my passport. "I've never seen this...it's just a slip of paper you get off the internet."

I said, "Look, I don't want to be a jerk, but you don't seem prepared to ask for these things at all." Her co-worker, grinning through the exchange, finally stepped in and told her that I was more than covered. Sheesh.

Flew to BA yesterday, and the United employee at the gate asked me if I had my "proof of reciprocal payment". After informing her that it hasn't been required since April, I showed her my DNI. "I don't know what this is," she said. I enlightened her, then relented and showed her the recriprocal sticker in my passport. "I've never seen this...it's just a slip of paper you get off the internet."

I said, "Look, I don't want to be a jerk, but you don't seem prepared to ask for these things at all." Her co-worker, grinning through the exchange, finally stepped in and told her that I was more than covered. Sheesh.
Not all employees know about this, I told a United employee that this is not required anymore, and she sort of heard of that, but still wanted to see my reciprocal paper. Just to make sure she is covered, things like that change all the time.

Not all employees know about this, I told a United employee that this is not required anymore, and she sort of heard of that, but still wanted to see my reciprocal paper. Just to make sure she is covered, things like that change all the time.

That may be better than my situation..."Yes, I know you don't need to have it, but let me see it." Catch-22, anyone?

Back