US Stamps Needed

palermogirl

Registered
I know this sounds strange, but I have my reasons for needing about $5 worth of US stamps. Does anyone have any that they are willing to sell me? I can pay in pesos, or, if you prefer trade for home-made peanut butter.

Thanks!

i assume you are in need of postage stamps because you are dealing with a SASE situation. 1)You can order stamps from USPS to be sent to you in Argentina. 2) You can have a friend send them to you. or 3) you can send a money order instead of the SASE.

Thanks for the suggestions. Actually, I am not dealing with a SASE. Yes, I can mail via FedEx/DHL, but if someone has stamps they can give up, I would like to purchase them.

Not gonna meet your requirements, but I have two .44 cent ones and two forever stamps left that you're welcome to.

When do you need them by?

If you can wait two weeks, I might be able to help you. Maybe, maybe not.

Thanks Napoleon and Sleuth for your offers. I think I'm going to try my luck with mailing something from here certified and hope for the best.

Lee, thanks for your suggestion about printing postage out from USPS. I had tried that last night and found out that you can only print out Priority or Express labels and you must have the Priority or Express packaging. I'm posting this as a public service announcement since I wasted at least 30 minutes setting up the account, blah, blah, blah, and then doing an online chat when I started realize I might have a problem.

Thanks for your responses, I appreciate the support.

Back