US tv now available in Argentina

piaprada

Registered
Us tv is now available in Argentina for those that have a US mailing address, from your ISP address to ustvnow. It is very similar to slingbox without the hardware and designated US tv receiver.
Available are over 200 HD channels including all networks, news, sports plus HBO and Cinemax.
Althouigh a bit spendy...for those of you without US tv it is definitely an option!

Pia....;)

Reactions: tez
I tried it on a 2G connection in Mexico and it worked great. A faster internet connection for the best quality HD.:)

I've been watching the Olympics on USTVnow. 20 channels are about $45USD but to get premium channels the cost goes up to about $169USD
I'm pretty happy with it. The only problem is what appear to be buffering pauses that occur maybe 10 - 15 times in an average hour. I'm using DirectTV>Wifi, dont know where problem is.

If you can increase your bandwidth (2G to 6G) your streaming will be uninterrupted. Also, change the selection of signal quality to a lower setting if you cannot get a faster connection. That should work. Buenos suerte!

Back