Using Uber Or Taxiezeiza From Airport?

Hi Lois. Have you ever used Dante Proaño? He specializes in airport transfers. I'm recommending him to my students who fly into BA. I've only danced with him (nice) and he's helping me with a project. I find him reliable and a gentleman. Happens to be fluent in English. I can give you his contact info or you can find him among my FB friends.

Can anyone recommend a transfer service from BA city to EZE that can accomodate 4 + child? Taxi Ezeiza are saying they can only do it with 2 cars? Any recommendations?
Insurance will only cover up to 4 passengers, that is why they cannot take the 5 of you ;)

How about TiendaLeon? They offer both a bus and a remise service and the combination of bus from Ezeiza to their terminal in Retiro + car/van to your final destination

How about TiendaLeon? They offer both a bus and a remise service and the combination of bus from Ezeiza to their terminal in Retiro + car/van to your final destination

I've always used Tienda Leon. They're expensive these days, but most things are. Never had a whiff of a problem with them, and they match vehicle size to your needs.

Back