Vegans invade La Rural

Ya, sure, they were committing an illegal act by protesting in private property. And that's what the police are for. Vigilante cavalry charges against poor protesters armed only with carrots, is dangerous and uncalled for.

A bunch of illegal self entitled vigilantes on both sides :D

Im laughing at this post Jan as there is absolutely no proof at all that a plant based diet will make you healthy . People have the right to eat meat in a democracy but you seem to be promoting radical protest to impose your lifestyle on others . The healthiest tribes on the planet share one thing in common and that is the consumption of meat as it has all the vitamins and minerals that the human body requires

I was vegan for 2 years and they were the 2 worst years of my life. I felt always tired. You cannot replace meet. If they human are vegetarians, where are the other 3 sub- stomach we need for it? Cows have 4.

It was very dangerous to make that protest in an institution where no less than 2 genocides were planned and executed against the natives and the political opposition in the last dictatorship. There is nothing more reactionary than the SRA.

My problem with vegans is not what they choose to eat. It is their evangelizing. Live your life as you choose, don't tell me how to live mine.
I was vegan for 2 years and they were the 2 worst years of my life. I felt always tired. You cannot replace meet. If they human are vegetarians, where are the other 3 sub- stomach we need for it? Cows have 4.

I was a vegan as well for a few years and I was depressed and fat as vegetables, and grains and nuts lack over 15 vitamins and minerals essential for human health . Vegans are constantly hungry as carbs are basically sugar and do not satisfy the appetite like a high fat meat diet does . I today eat less than half of the food I used to eat but I am very satisfied always.
The human brain is 70% fat meaning that it thrives on cholesterol that only can be obtained by animal fats in its best form . I believe 100% that alzheimers and parkinsons disease are caused by the the modern diet of high carbs and low fat . By eating meat products alzheimers can be reversed.

The healthiest tribes of South America were nearly 100% carnivore and this has been well documented by Weston Price . The most dignified group were the Teheulches who lived on hunting and fishing . The original conquerors called them patagones due to their imposing presence very tall , long lustrious hair , and perfect teeth . They were close to 100% carnivore.

Caries are caused by carbs ( and this includes fruits ) . Weston Price wrote a masterpiece of human diet that encompassed over 20 years of travels and studies of indigenous people . This book is a must read for everyone interested in human health

Last edited:
Apparently members of the local cow population are getting into the vegan protest.
One of them escaped from a local slaughterhouse, caught sight of a woman making a sidewalk asado and wham!!!!!
Payback time !!!... It didn't help that the grill worker was wearing a red sweater.

Ya, sure, they were committing an illegal act by protesting in private property. And that's what the police are for. Vigilante cavalry charges against poor protesters armed only with carrots, is dangerous and uncalled for.

A bunch of illegal self entitled vigilantes on both sides :D

Wasn't a cavalry charge. They did a very nice job herding them though ;) Seriously, it was nicely done and they were in complete control and none of them were hurt. (I saw another angle where some of the spectators hit the protestors when they ran out - that's very not cool).

Wasn't a cavalry charge. They did a very nice job herding them though ;) Seriously, it was nicely done and they were in complete control and none of them were hurt. (I saw another angle where some of the spectators hit the protestors when they ran out - that's very not cool).

Ahhh, fair enough. Good clarification! :)

I was imagining them using the traditional bollas to lasoo the vegans ! ;P

People should just carry on with their lives. if people wants to eat meat they should go ahead and eat it. if people wants to eat vegan food, go ahead. My point of view on this is that RESPECT is the main thing. I don´t see this happening within the vegans protests. There is a lack of respect from their side full stop.

Back