Venezuela elections

Gringoboy said:
..., but would Chavez be possibly capitalising on the sympathy of the people due to his poor health?
Much in the same way as CFK with the death of her husband...

Cristina the black widow ;-)

I am also following this and think if Chavez were to loose (not likely) there will be some interesting waves around south/middle america.

Capriles seems positive enough, and pretty sure with that with the electronic votes and then a manual recount it's hard to cheat: http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1509354-fraude-electoral-en-venezuela
That doesn't really help with bought votes though does it.

And I also saw that PRO here are sending people to help oversee the elections though can't seem to find the article where I saw that.

Surely they should be ready for a change by now...

mendozanow said:
You are all assuming the elections there will not be rigged. They probably will.

None of us is assuming the elections won't be rigged. They will SURELY be rigged. We were just entertaining the unlikely "what if" scenario.

Gringoboy said:
I wouldn't necessarily put both of those gentlemen in the same class lol.

You're right. One of them is a demented retard and the other one a deranged parasite. I just can't seem to decide which one fits in which of these categories.

nicoenarg said:
None of us is assuming the elections won't be rigged. They will SURELY be rigged. We were just entertaining the unlikely "what if" scenario.

I doubt Chavez has ever won an election legitimately. This one will be no exception... It will be rigged completely and he will continue until he dies, which considering his health problems may not be too far away! (the only positive thing to take from this)

Perhaps a better question would be... What will CFK do if Chavez dies?

Back