Villa Ortúzar?

mcaffa

Registered
My husband and I are looking to make the move from GBA to Capital and someone said we should check out the Villa Ortúzar area near Chacarita/Colegiales.

Does anyone know if this area is relatively safe? Rental prices seem pretty low, which makes me wonder a bit...

Hello

Iam a local and I don`t see any problem in Chacarita, Colegiales or surroundings, if I were you I would visit the neighborhood in the evening first just to have a look, besides it has a lot of transportation, Cafes and Restaurant I think is a safe place
regards
Reina

I have a friend who lives there. Very good neighborhood. Also you have there a jumbo supermarket very nice.

My business is right on the border of Villa Ortuzar and Villa Urquiza. I would steer towards Villa Urquiza as the housing stock is much nicer and newer. Villa Ortuzar doesn't have many modern buildings, many are small type PH buildings. At night Villa Ortuzar is pretty dark and lonely, even though there are several subways stops (the last 2 on the B line, Tronador and Los Incas), people go home and stay in at night for the most part as there are many families living there. Avenida Triunvirato and Avenida Monroe are the main shopping streets, almost everything you can find as well as great transportation. If you do come to the area, please stop by my shop and say hi. www.candylandshop.com.ar

Back