Viloence against women

Oops, stop right there mate! No more nasty comments like that or I will put you across my knee and give you some spankin'. None of that nega-comments. If you cannot say anything nice about anything... remember what your mother said - take the blue pill (as Beyonce's song directs you , it is as you enter the room it's to the left, to the left... - I think its marked PROZAC. When you told TataBsAs he lives under under a rock did you mean - like it weighs a carat kindda - luv those bling carats y'all. You are so funny ramon, the facelift stitches are going to come undone if you keep this up.

I have never in my life witnessed such a disintegrated group of people as american expats in BsAs...not a single group from any nationality here, wether its spanish, italians, jewish, middle eastern, french, russian, english,greek, irish, germans, chinese, japanese, etc show this type of defensive, jealous, competitive, negative, and paranoid behaviour... food for thought (?)

Nikad,
Maybe they are affected by the argentine hostility toward the US.

"charly" said:
Nikad,
Maybe they are affected by the argentine hostility toward the US.
I really don´t think argentines have more of a negative view than what other countries do for that matter, so really, being that they are here, why at least they cannot just get along ?

Back