Virtual Secretary in Bs As?

dani28

Registered
I was wondering if the option for a Virtual Secretary service exists in Bs As, like it does in the US/Europe?
I basically need to have a line where people can call and have someone at the other end either route the calls to me if I'm available or take very good, complete and detailed messages when I am not available. I know about Urban Station, however they just take very brief notepad type messages and I need something with more detail. (Having to do with scheduling, etc)
Does anyone know of any short-term office rentals that offer this service? Something small and furnished and not too expensive... Is that asking for too much? Thanks in advance!

dani28 said:
I was wondering if the option for a Virtual Secretary service exists in Bs As, like it does in the US/Europe?
I basically need to have a line where people can call and have someone at the other end either route the calls to me if I'm available or take very good, complete and detailed messages when I am not available. I know about Urban Station, however they just take very brief notepad type messages and I need something with more detail. (Having to do with scheduling, etc)
Does anyone know of any short-term office rentals that offer this service? Something small and furnished and not too expensive... Is that asking for too much? Thanks in advance!

Secretaria Virtual

Example

Hi Marcela,

Your website is GREAT! I'm coming soon to Buenos Aires.
I"ll be in touch re: my website for translation & a brochure too.

Chau!
Jenny

Astrologer said:
Hello Dani,

I may be able to help you. We can discuss and create a custom made virtual service for you. Please, visit my website and contact me.
www.languageassistance.com.ar
Have a great day!
Marcela Di Paolo

Virtual Secretary. Office One. Corrientes 222. Piso 14. Phone. 5555. 1400
Buenos Aires Y Miami.

Back