Visa (Business?? Retirement??)

I would like to put my son in school and get an appartment without having to worry about leaving the country every 90 days to reset the clock.

The 90 day tourist visa can be extended for 90 days once a year. Leaving and reentering will get you a new 90 day tourist visa, but migraciones will not extend it.

You indicated in your first post that you hoped to be working on line while living in Argentina. Recently, someone posted that migraciones may already accept active foreign income to qualify for the visa rentista.

in my opinion, finding that kind of work should be and perhaps already is a top priority for you.

Othets may suggest that you bypass migraciones and apply directly for cìtizenship. That is also.something to consider.

I am trying to find the best way to get into the country with enough security to know I can stay. I would like to put my son in school and get an appartment without having to worry about leaving the country every 90 days to reset the clock.
Actually, you can stay as long as you.want without resetting the clock. You'll just have to.pay the overstay fee when.you ĺeave.

Leaving the country every days to reset.tje clock every 90 days does not keep you.legal.

Actually it's a rarely enfoced "crime" that can be.grounds for denial of reentry.

Last edited:
I have the rentista visa and it works. As far as starting a business here it seems crazy. Better to try to work online than do a business locally. There will be no money in a local business for your time invested.

I have the rentista visa and it works. As far as starting a business here it seems crazy. Better to try to work online than do a business locally. There will be no money in a local business for your time invested.
How did you qualify for the rentista visa, with remote work income?

Back