Visa For Brazil

Canguro

Registered
Hi everybody,

Just wanted to know if anyone had been through the process of getting a Brazilian visa from here?

I have done some research online and it doesn´t seem too difficult but would appreciate any tips or experiences.

Thanks a lot!

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to know if anyone had been through the process of getting a Brazilian visa from here?

I have done some research online and it doesn´t seem too difficult but would appreciate any tips or experiences.

Thanks a lot!
for US passport, you get 10 years visa, did it in SF, the consulate woman was quite friendly and happy,
not many gringos plan to visit Curitiba from CA. They dropped their work, and finished my application in 10 minutes.

There's a recent thread on this being done here at the Brazilian embassy. It's a but pricey but the visa is good for 10 years. I suppose they have a checklist on line and then I think you can bring your stuff and money to the embassy to be processed without an appointment...but can't remember if you need to leave it or not. Check the thread! Brazil is great!

Lacoqueta, I'm curios as well but I can't find that thread when I searched. Do you remember in which part of the forum it's in?

A friend of mine met two Brazilians today that said the U.S. and Brazil are working on a deal to eliminate tourists visas altogether. Has anyone heard this rumor?

Yes I had heard that also . Something like we wanted all Brazilians to come visit the US and they wanted all Americans to visit there and this because we are all such good friends and full of such good will...seriously! Can't remember where I heard it. Keep thinking I just have dreamt it but I haven't had many dreams i remember recently, so I'm either totally hallucinating or it was read somewhere. Maybe here? I also vaguely remember a reference to it starting in 2014...the lost Visa income is being more then compensated for by the Venezuelans importation of toilet paper from both countries....(just kidding on this part!)

Was looking to get a ticket ex GIG as it's way cheaper than from EZE, but I see there's no transit visa right?
Anyone got to get in with an Argentine Documento para Extranjero (permanent Residency)?

Thanks for the link on this thread.

Has anyone gone through the tourist visa process recently? I managed to send in the form electronically, but I can't figure out where to pay on the website. Or do you pay in person? It isn't very clear on their website. Thank you.

Back