Visiting BA July and August

GayleinNH

Registered
My husband (whose parents were Argentine) and I will be visiting and staying in BA for a couple of months. This will be our 4th trip back. We would like to meet some expats socially for meet ups......dining.....wine tasting. My husband speaks Argentine and I

Many expats used to meet on the shopping ALTO PALERMO on tuesdays, but last time I was there were only argies expats from the USA

We continue to meet weekly.....attendance by expats living here or passing through BA varies from week to week.

COFFEE CHATS ON TUESDAYS from 5:30 - 6:30 pm at ALTO PALERMO.
We gather OUTSIDE STARBUCKS at one of the public tables. This area has a covered roof and heaters.
The location is Arenales 3360, corner of Av. Cnel Diaz, one block from the BULNES station on the subway Line D.
Those in attendance who wish to stay beyond 6:30 pm are welcome to do so.

Many expats used to meet on the shopping ALTO PALERMO on tuesdays, but last time I was there were only argies expats from the USA

Gosh....here was me thinking this forum was only for actual foreigners living here. Am I the only one? :D

My husband (whose parents were Argentine) and I will be visiting and staying in BA for a couple of months. This will be our 4th trip back. We would like to meet some expats socially for meet ups......dining.....wine tasting. My husband speaks Argentine and I

Hi, We will be visiting BsAs in July for our 4th time and are from Arizona & enjoy wine. One of our favorite places is La Cava Jufre in Villa Crespo.

Back