Voltage Converter For Nutribullet Juicer

celestemob

Registered
Hi, I recently got given a Nutribullet from USA with a 600w motor. Does anyone know anywhere I can buy a voltage converter with enough power? I don't mind about price just want to know the best place to go and what to buy?

Thanks so much

Hi,

I use mercadolibre as a reference, i.e:
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-591948018-transformador-trafo-220-110-1000-watts-batidora-consola-hd-_JM

if that fails, you can resort to "La casa del transformador" (http://www.alamtec.com.ar) they have every kind of transformer you will ever need.

Hope it helps

Off topic, but I bought a NutriBullet made for Argentina and the quality sucks. Don't buy the Nac & Pop version! :D

When I was trying to buy a Blendtec blender, I did a lot of reserach on possibility of carrying one from USA ( as I travel to US almost every month or two) and using here with a transformer. I was told that the frequency difference does not augur well when using the blender with a transformer.

Ultimately I bought a Blendtec made for Argentina by Blendtec USA. It works superbly. I have not enough words how efficieint it is, and the kind of stuff it does in helping me eat healthy and delicious.

An Ac motor will spin 17% more slowly on 50hz than 60 but that is often (not always) with in design tolerances.

An Ac motor will spin 17% more slowly on 50hz than 60 but that is often (not always) with in design tolerances.
And if it's not within design limits it will express its displeasure by overheating - like, with flames as a special gift. It's generally not a good idea to try to use appliances designed for 115VAC, 60Hz with 220VAC, 50Hz. A transformer will, as noted, convert the voltage, but not the frequency.

It's generally more dinstructive when going from 50-60. In most cases, spinning more slowly causes less wear not more.

I have a kitchen aid, 2 coffee grinders, a blender, a gas dryer (which has an electric motor to spin the drum) among other things, all designed for 120v/50hz and have never once had a problem.

It's generally more dinstructive when going from 50-60. In most cases, spinning more slowly causes less wear not more.

I have a kitchen aid, 2 coffee grinders, a blender, a gas dryer (which has an electric motor to spin the drum) among other things, all designed for 120v/50hz and have never once had a problem.
Do you mean 120v/60Hz?

I was in USA last month, ordered a 220V 600W model from UK ebay, shipped to me in FL and brought it back to BA.

The local model is only 350W. Weak and small portions.

Back