Volunteering in Buenos Aires

VoluntarioGlobal

Registered
[FONT=&quot]Hola! My name is Victoria and I am currently working with Voluntario Global in an orphanage, in a town just outside of Buenos Aires. My work involves caring for and playing with the fifteen children that live there. Each day, I also pick up one of the girls from school, so although my day has structure, no two days are the same! The home is an inspirational place to be. The children have been through a lot in their short lives, and so, can display challenging behaviour at times. However, the staff and volunteers ensure that the home is a place where they are able to express themselves in a happy, positive, loving and safe environment. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Although I have been here for only 2 weeks, I have already fallen in love with Buenos Aires...[/FONT][FONT=&quot] it´s complex, busy, and there are some harsh realities, but nonetheless, it´s a city with real charm and charisma, and the people are absolutely wonderful...[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Voluntario Global was recommended to me by a friend, and I am immensely grateful for this recommendation! The work that is undertaken by the organisation is both sustainable and directed at where it is most needed. Furthermore, Voluntario Global is truly grassroots and empowers the residents of the city to make positive change happen for themselves! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Although the organisation is relatively small at the moment, it is achieving big things, and already, during my short time with them, I am able to see how progressive and innovative Voluntario Global really is...it´s an exciting place to work! A real advantage of the organisation´s size is that you are able to really get to know both the people who work for, and with, Voluntario Global. I have been made to feel incredibly welcome here in Buenos Aires and met so many incredible people.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So, if you are looking for an opportunity to undertake worthwhile work within a community that really needs your help, and with an organisation that provides full support from the moment you enquire about opportunities, I recommend Voluntario Global wholeheartedly. I assure you, to be part of it all, even in a small way, is a real honour...

www.voluntarioglobal.org.ar
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Back