VOTE for dinner this coming Fri 18 Aug

Hi all, this coming Friday Aug 18 is 4 weeks already since last dinner, which packed over 30 of us!! How about getting together again? I have been reading these forums and a whole bunch of new people are visiting or moving down so it would be great to meet them, and see some familiar faces again, no¿? (the following week has a long week-end which many take off to travel "mini-turismo" so this Friday seems best) Cheers, Joe

I think the
[*]Au Bec Fin - French, Recoleta(own site, guia oleo)
option sounds best, since parrilla and Spanish food is so prevalent, it`s nice to find some alternative.
Please, other members able to come, sign up here now to have an idea of total attendance. See you soon, Joe

mariar

Just Joined
Hi there: I hope you will be having a dinner in October. We will be there from the 10th to the 30th and would love to meet you. Best regards, MariaR

After we decide on the place (see poll on the main page) we will post an announcement about the dinner asking people who are willing to attend to leave a comment. And you are welcome to bring your argentine friends as well.

Seeing that votes are tied at 4 each, I still prefer the French Cuisine place. As you sign up for the dinner, please vote in order to break the tie. Thnx, Joe

Henryb, at the moment there´s a tie between the three restaurants ( see results on home page) Please Vote online!!! The survey is on the right hand side of the home page... :)