Where to vote tomorrow.

D.B. Cooper

Registered
Here’s the link that will direct you to where your voting place is.
I think the choice is clear, on one hand we have the current economy minister that wants to be President.
On the other extreme we have a raging lunatic that will say anything to get elected.
He wants to “dollarize“ the peso by borrowing $40 billion dollars to start.
What bank or country is going to lend a single dollar, considering the current situation here.

Last edited:
Here’s the link that will direct you to where your voting place is.
I think the choice is clear, on one hand we have the current economy minister that wants to be President.
On the other extreme we have a raging lunatic that will say anything to get elected.
What bank or country is going to lend a single dollar, considering the current situation here.
The IMF keeps bailing Argentina out. That always seemed crazy to me.

Maybe Milei can introduce the X-peso and peg it to 1 USD. That way he can have his cake and eat it too by just printing up 40 billion X-pesos and be done with it.

Maybe Milei can introduce the X-peso and peg it to 1 USD. That way he can have his cake and eat it too by just printing up 40 billion X-pesos and be done with it.
History repeating. The present currency, the AR$, was only created some thirty years ago and was pegged one to one with the US$. The idea worked perfectly until, just ten years later it didn't work at all.

Leave Argentina alone. There is nothing wrong with the current system......

I think Milei is a shill for the Kirchners, never once did he mentioned them or talk about the corruption In their party.
Without him, Bullrich would win by a landslide.

Back