VPN How to get a computer to pretend it is in the US

on the brink

Registered
I can't access some web pages from here, but I can from Uruguay. Is there a way to trick the system into believing I'm not in Argentina?

Thanks ! Which is the most computer-moron friendly?
I suggest you try the highest rated one (ExpressVPN)

How We Rate Our VPNs​

• Features
  • Ease of Use
  • Pricing
  • Support
  • User Score
To figure out which VPNs are worth your money, we looked at what each VPN offers, starting with features.

When using a VPN, your priority should be security. That's why we chose VPNs that have military-grade encryption, a range of protocols (OpenVPN, L2TP, IKEv2, and more), DNS leak protection, and a kill-switch. We also looked at the number of servers and locations, and we tested each VPN for speed.

We then tested each VPN's ease-of-use, from downloading and installing the software to connecting to the right server. Customer support is also a crucial aspect, so we examined each VPN's availability, what forms of contact are available, and how efficient their support team is. We compared all of that to the price to see if it was worthwhile or not. Last but not least, we analyzed our users' reviews, both the positive and the negative.

I got my dad to use nord VPN, and he's not very computer savvy. express VPN is also pretty easy I think

I bought lifetime subscription for Windscribe. Use it already for ~5 years.
It's pretty reliable and user-friendly, it has dedicated apps for iOS, Mac, Android, Windows

I bought lifetime subscription for Windscribe. Use it already for ~5 years.
Windscribe is quite good. Free account with confirmed email has 10Gb allowance, you can triple that with voucher coupon "PEACE". This should more than be enough for occasional use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alfred_Arnold Expat Life 15
O Expat Life 25
M Expat Life 1
Sojourner Expat Life 8
Rich One Expat Life 2
Back