Waitstaff In Bsas

I always have that exact problem. When we decide to leave the place and want to ask for the check, from the table, with mime, they never look!!! Its like they avoid us on purpose!!! Once again Capusotto nailed it

Haaaaaa it blows their mind when i get up and pay at the counter ....... i get the dirtiest looks as i pay from the mozo/a and of course no tip
So bad that once i was told, i saw you, i was gonna go, to my reply of i waved at you 3 times ,either you are deaf or dumb orr a combination of the two..... I never went back to the place because i didn't want any spit in my coffee B)

I've actually gotten up on a few occasions and headed out the restaurant without paying, when suddenly the waiter notices me after waiting for half an hour after having asked for the check. Then he comes rushing toward me with the check.

When my husband asks for the check (from across the room usually with the writing in the air sign) he has his wallet out when they come to the table, tells them to wait, and pays right there. If possible he adds the tip and we leave without having to wait for the back and forth. Only once did we have to pay at the counter because the waiter just disappeared.

When my husband asks for the check (from across the room usually with the writing in the air sign) he has his wallet out when they come to the table, tells them to wait, and pays right there. If possible he adds the tip and we leave without having to wait for the back and forth.
I do the same thing, don't let them leave before I have checked the bill and paid..

The waitstaff is the worst. It is obvious they hate their job. Makes me feel uncomfortable, besides unless I'm eating asado at a restaurant, i rather just cook at home.

Back