Walk my dog? I'll pay ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canick

Registered
hi there,
me and my dog again. sadly, it is time for our 'walker' to go back home to the US. She was amazing and will missed dearly. I did, however, find her here the last time I posted, so I'm optimistically posting again.

I have a 2 year old female black lab who is energetic and needs someone who can give her an hour's walk per day, and be able to let her off-leash and control her when need be. She is very social and already has many friends in the park in front of our house.

The ideal doggy walker is someone who loves and has experience with dogs
and lives in Palermo (we are near La Rural and US Embassy-Plaza Italia a few blocks away). Your hours need to be flexible but usually late afternoons around 6pm-7pm.

The walk should be private and consist of an actual walk-where my dog burns energy.

PAY: 75 pesos for the hour, paid per walk. 5-7 days a week (prefer 7 if you can. weekends earlier time around 5pm)

pm me or post if you are interested. it's an easy way to supplement your income while you are here. Prefer someone who is here for at least a month so we don't have to keep changing.

thanks
nick and cora da dog :)

Hey

If you can do an earlier time, I know someone who walks dogs. Let me know!

Nick

braytrain said:
Hey

If you can do an earlier time, I know someone who walks dogs. Let me know!

Nick

i appreciate that, but i'm looking for someone to walk her between 6-7pm. she already has a group walk in the mornings. i just need someone to help with my schedule and take her on a private walk.

thanks anyway!

I can do it! I'm a runner so I can give her run as well! What area do you live in? I'm in recoleta.

Oops just saw address! Could still meet up but 2 of the days would have to be at 7pm

I would love to, I live around las heras and aguero which is pretty close and I'm here for a while...the time works great for me..send me an email if you would like [email protected]
Esperanza

Hey if you haven't found someone yet, I would be happy to help out! I am free everyday at the times that you mentioned. I have a lot of experience with dogs, generally larger breeds such as boxers and labs, and I cannot wait to get one of my own once I return to the States. Also, I live nearby so I could get to Plaza Italia very easily. Let me know if I can help you out!

Thanks,
Matt

thanks so much for all the Pm's and posts. Many of you keep asking me if you could do the walk at a different time.

I'm looking for someone who can commit to 6pm-7pm everyday monday thru friday...and then flexible 3-5 pm on weekends. there may be a day or two per month where we change to 5pm monday - friday etc, but i'm interested ONLY in those that can be available in these hours and that live close by.

thanks again and if you are interested and can walk my doggie at that time, please post or pm.

Hi,

I am definitely interested, I work in Recoleta until 5 but am back in Palermo by quarter to 6 every day. I miss my dog at home and am looking for some extra cash so it would work perfectly for me. As long as weekends were more flexible then it would work perfectly. I live in Palermo Hollywood but as I said plaza italia is on my way back from work. Message me if you are interested.x

I talked to my student and am able to switch classes and can come at 6pm everyday! Let me know if you're still looking and I'd live to meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back