Wanna go to Iguazu next week?

anneirene

Registered
Dear All,

My name is Anne and I am finishing up a CELTA course this coming Friday. To celebrate, I am taking a trip to Iguazu this weekend and through early next week.

If you are interested in travelling together, I think it would be great!

Otherwise, if you are generally new here, so am I! I have been here for three weeks but have been studying the whole time.

SO, starting September 1st, I am going to be itching to hang out and meet new people. Please let me know if you, too, will be feeling the social itch and maybe we can go and do something fun! (hey, maybe we can find something fun and FREE, too :)

Cheers,
Anne

frankcat said:
I'd be interested in going with you; I've been here over a month and I still haven't been to the falls! But I was planning on going the first weekend of September. I heard about this really cool fiesta happening in the first two weeks of the coming month:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigrant's_Festival

ok sounds cool - wanna meet on Tuesday evening for a coffee and perhaps discuss? Happily, I got cancellation coverage for my hostel reservation. I definitely wanna do two nights and three days there. here's my email: [email protected]

Coordinamos!

I live in Obera, Misiones and would honestly give the immigrants festival a miss. It really isn't worth it. If you want to see a bit more of the area try Ciudad del Este in Paraguay or go to Misiones capital which is Posadas. Lots more to do there.

Back