Want to be friends?

bonfig

Registered
Hello ALL,

I moved to BA for work about 3 months ago, I know enough spanish to get around but mostly speak english. I want to meet people and make friends, any suggestions of places to go, groups to join etc???

I am up for anything!!!!

Gracias.:)

Amalia_BA

Registered
Hello,
I am spanish expat who just moved for work to BA 3 weeks ago. I'm living in Recoleta area and would like meet new people to hang out, so if you want to meet up sometimes for food and fun I would love to.

HenryNisental

Registered
Hi, my name is Henry. I am an Argie that lived for 30 yrs in Calif, retired and live here now.
Call me if you need to talk to somebody:4687-1604

pandi

Registered
Hi,

We are a group of people who meet every now and then at a different Cafe and chat about anything. We also go to the movies, do outdoor activities, etc. The idea is to meet new people and have a good time!

If interested, send me an email and I´ll let you know about our next meeting!

Hope to hear from you :)

jojoinba

Registered
bonfig said:
Hello ALL,

I moved to BA for work about 3 months ago, I know enough spanish to get around but mostly speak english. I want to meet people and make friends, any suggestions of places to go, groups to join etc???

I am up for anything!!!!

Gracias.:)

ive been here for a couple months and definitely love meeting new people as it's great to share ideas, perspectives and have a good time...cafes and museum and shows are great in this city...message me personally if you want and we'll figure something out...weeeee

Jojo

TehDeej

Registered
Hello, I am also new to town and looking for things to do and people to meet. Please feel free to message me as well. Thanks, D.J.

Skiguy54

Registered
You could try Spanglish. It's a conversation class that meets five nights a week for both locals and foreigners. I did it a few weeks ago and met a bunch of people. Pretty fun thing to do.

girafe

Registered
Skyguy, where and when do Spanglish people meet?
I've been here for over a year now and I am still looking for people who I can easily connect to. Maybe it's a cultural thing, I am European living and working in Baires. Do you also sometimes miss people with the same mindset here in Argentina?