Want to be friends?

bonfig

Registered
Hello ALL,

I moved to BA for work about 3 months ago, I know enough spanish to get around but mostly speak english. I want to meet people and make friends, any suggestions of places to go, groups to join etc???

I am up for anything!!!!

Gracias.:)

well we have lots of activities going on, on here,,,watch this space...where are you from?

Hello,
I am spanish expat who just moved for work to BA 3 weeks ago. I'm living in Recoleta area and would like meet new people to hang out, so if you want to meet up sometimes for food and fun I would love to.

Hi, my name is Henry. I am an Argie that lived for 30 yrs in Calif, retired and live here now.
Call me if you need to talk to somebody:4687-1604

Hi,

We are a group of people who meet every now and then at a different Cafe and chat about anything. We also go to the movies, do outdoor activities, etc. The idea is to meet new people and have a good time!

If interested, send me an email and I´ll let you know about our next meeting!

Hope to hear from you :)

bonfig said:
Hello ALL,

I moved to BA for work about 3 months ago, I know enough spanish to get around but mostly speak english. I want to meet people and make friends, any suggestions of places to go, groups to join etc???

I am up for anything!!!!

Gracias.:)

ive been here for a couple months and definitely love meeting new people as it's great to share ideas, perspectives and have a good time...cafes and museum and shows are great in this city...message me personally if you want and we'll figure something out...weeeee

Jojo

Hello, I am also new to town and looking for things to do and people to meet. Please feel free to message me as well. Thanks, D.J.

You could try Spanglish. It's a conversation class that meets five nights a week for both locals and foreigners. I did it a few weeks ago and met a bunch of people. Pretty fun thing to do.

Skyguy, where and when do Spanglish people meet?
I've been here for over a year now and I am still looking for people who I can easily connect to. Maybe it's a cultural thing, I am European living and working in Baires. Do you also sometimes miss people with the same mindset here in Argentina?

Back