Wanted: Bicycle

Lauren16

Registered
Hola! Does anyone have a bici they no longer use and are trying to sell? I am looking for more of a playera (beach cruiser) type of bike but will consider anything at this point as the bikes in specialty stores here are more than I am willing to pay for something I am just going to use recreationally. I am indifferent on hand v. foot brakes. A basket is a plus. Please PM me with price and photos. Gracias!

Thanks, etoile. Trying to avoid mercadolibre, as I would rather buy from an Expat who is leaving or a trusted (but reasonably priced) bike shop.

Zed, sent the bike to my bf bc I think it is something he would like. Will be in touch. Thanks!

We are also going to check out a place called Bicimoto Starfire this weekend. It is outside of the city in Saenz Pena Partido de 3 de Febrero. It seems like a wholesaler, as they have things on mercadolibre, however, def want to check out in person first to see the quality. Anyone heard of this place?

Saw this today on craigslist. Worth at least checking out: buenosaires.es.craigslist.org/bik/4311652955.html

Back