Washing Machine And Dryer Recommendations

Bought a top of the line LG washing machine from an LG store on Rivadavia in Liniers. The store sells goods that cannot be sold in other stores. What does that mean? Well the washing machine had one scratch on the side, which is now hidden against the wall. At the time the washing machine was 6999 in all retail locations, we got it for 3200. It is still working fine. We also grabbed two 23-inch Full HD TVs from that store for 5000 combined, everywhere else the pair would have been at least 8000 and all the products come with full LG guarantee. It is the only time I have ever had a proper bargain in Argentina.

Oh, and we ended up buying our LG from Garbarino. I don't know about their customer service on items like this, but I wouldn't expect them to have good customer service anyway. But that's simply what I've come to expect from most stores here. However, they did deliver literally within minutes of the early time they gave us to expect to delivery. But Garbarino had the best price on our machine by nearly $1000 pesos at the time. They also had the best selection, with the exception of the Huge Carrefour in Vicente Lopez near General Paz and Libertador.

On Garbarino and fravega Garantia, the service for most items is provided by a third party NOT the manufacturer, which may be located in the suburbs as in the case of TV and Vacuum Cleaners and aircons...!! Some do house calls.... :eek: Check your contract for Service.

I had a Candy for four years with no problems whatsoever.
I had a Candy for four years with no problems whatsoever.
I had a Candy combo, dryer and washing machine. It was a disaster. The heating part always has problems. I always spent 1/2 of the new machines to repair it.
If you have space, buy dryer and washing separately. The repair of combo machine is a nightmare.

Back