Washing machine, which should we buy?

Someone offered to sell me a used washing machine, whoever you are, I am sorry I didn't follow up, but thank you so much. My partner wants a new one, unfortunatly. I would rather recycle and buy a used one. I am thinking about getting the CANDY in the end. I only want to buy the washing machine, no dryer. I will hang dry the clothes. We are living here for good, so we need to buy a washing machine, I have tried to cut down on the cost by washing the dish towels by hand and I try not wash everything at once, only what we need. I pay every 2 weeks now 60 pesos. :)

There are some very inexpensive washing machines here, that are very basic. They are called semi-automatico, in other words, they don't have any wash programs, you put the clothes and soap in, they fill with water, then you turn the select knob to "lavado" and they wash and wash until you stop it, then you turn the knob to "desagote" and the water drains out. Then you take the clothes out and wring them out and hang them to dry. These machines are available NEW for around $500 pesos. I saw them in Garbarino the other day when I was buying a new sewing machine and asked the guy why they were so cheap and he explained to me why and how they work. If you don't need anything fancy and are limited in budget, one of these semi-automatico machines may work for you.......just another option.......
http://www.garbarino.com/productos/catalogo.php?id=14249|14250&ficha=14250&filtro[1]=1

Hello !! I'm selling my washer and dryer. It's a top and bottom unit (kenmore). If you're interested i can send you an email with pictures and price. Thanks !....mariel

Hi Mariel -- I'd be interested in your kenmore -- can you send me pics / price? I'll send you my email address via PM now. Thanks.

Back