Watching Us Shows From Here

Girino

Registered
I am trying to figure out how I can watch US shows from here:
  • Netflix - No longer offers IP masking
  • HULU - In theory just for US customers, but you can mask your IP and use it
  • Chrome Cast - ???
  • Amazon Prime - ???
  • AETV - you can mask IP and watch, but it is full of ads (every 10' or so)

I'd rather pay a monthly subscription for unlimited streaming, I am not interested in downloading.

I am trying to figure out how I can watch US shows from here:
  • Netflix - No longer offers IP masking
  • HULU - In theory just for US customers, but you can mask your IP and use it
  • Chrome Cast - ???
  • Amazon Prime - ???
  • AETV - you can mask IP and watch, but it is full of ads (every 10' or so)
I'd rather pay a monthly subscription for unlimited streaming, I am not interested in downloading.

I use an IP proxy server when I'm working with (or watching things on) my computer. To do the same with a smart TV you'd have to either be able to load an IP proxy utility as an app (can't do that for any of my TVs) or somehow get the IP proxy on your router - don't know if that can be done.

Opera developer version offers a vpn for free. Not sure if they will work with any of the above, but you can download it and try it out.

I use Watchustvnow.com It has some downside but you can also VCR shows so it is a good option

I use Watchustvnow.com It has some downside but you can also VCR shows so it is a good option
Thanks Mrfriendly, this looks like an interesting service.
I didn't see DVR mentioned in their plans, can you just record any shows for later viewing?

The website I mentioned above, watchespisode.com is free but you have to find your way through all the links to advertisements. All the shows are recorded for viewing at any time and the commercials have been deleted.

Back