Water

I drink it from time to time without issue but I since I pretty much assume everything here is corrupt/broken, I try to avoid drinking the tap water. If Flint Michigan is killing people with tap water imagine what Argentina is doing.

High levels of arsenic are present in multiple areas of the city and conurbano, Though not everywhere. As far as I recall it's mostly dangerous for children/long term. Other than that it's usually ok.

There was an article in la nación a while ago which shows all the effected areas, should come up if you search.

Good luck!

Arsenic is present, ONLY, in Cordoba and South Santa Fe.

There no info there.
As far as I have aquariums since 1980, I know the water of the city.
It is low in Ca and Mg, no arsenic or lead.
The levels of No3 are 2.5 ppm while in Europe is 40. With 50 ppm children might die. No3 is the chemical formula for shit.

You have high leves of No3 where the waters comes from underground sources like Matanza where a ro filter is a better idea.

If the water comes from the river, this is its description being the main issue escherichia coli that is a bacteria you find in sewage because there is a lack of proper treatment of it. This is why they is a lot of Cl.

So, my advice is that the filter you really need is an uv for bacteria and carbon for chloride.

Recently the water comes with 3 ppm of Po4 that shows they are using advanced filters alike in Nyc that needs polyphosphates to extend it working life.

The question is if there is glifosato on the tap water. If you have any doubts, a ro filter is the solution.

Last edited:
There no info there.
As far as I have aquariums since 1980, I know the water of the city.
It is low in Ca and Mg, no arsenic or lead.
The levels of No3 are 2.5 ppm while in Europe is 40. With 50 ppm children might die. No3 is the chemical formula for shit.

You have high leves of No3 where the waters comes from underground sources like Matanza where a ro filter is a better idea.

If the water comes from the river, this is its description being the main issue escherichia coli that is a bacteria you find in sewage because there is a lack of proper treatment of it. This is why they is a lot of Cl.

So, my advice is that the filter you really need is an uv for bacteria and carbon for chloride.

Recently the water comes with 3 ppm of Po4 that shows they are using advanced filters alike in Nyc that needs polyphosphates to extend it working life.

The question is if there is glifosato on the tap water. If you have any doubts, a ro filter is the solution.

No arsenic??

Bottle water is worse. You leach chemicals from the plastic and then the plastic finds its way to the land fill. And we all know what that means. [OK sure, I know, all of you recycle, every bottle, good job?]

Bottle water is worse. You leach chemicals from the plastic and then the plastic finds its way to the land fill. And we all know what that means. [OK sure, I know, all of you recycle, every bottle, good job?]
As long as it doesn't kill me first

No arsenic??

Are you masochist or it is just that you like be do the ridicoulous?

I explained how is the water in BA City.

The article you posted confirmed the info I provided. Arsenic is found in the center or Argentina (Cordoba and south Santa Fe) and it is not for human polution, instead, it is natural.A02FC351-A512-46BC-90F0-87FA0E1A3C92.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you masochist or it is just that you like be do the ridicoulous?

I explained how is the water in BA City.

The article you posted confirmed the info I provided. Arsenic is found in the center or Argentina (Cordoba and south Santa Fe) and it is not for human polution, instead, it is natural.View attachment 6004

Did you even read it?

Here is a little quote for you.

"Hace dos años, un estudio argentino publicado en la revista Science of the Total Environment dio cuenta de que uno de cada 10 argentinos vive en una zona donde el agua está contaminada con arsénico. Sólo en la provincia de Buenos Aires, se detectaron 31 localidades con niveles por encima de los 10 mcg/l, de acuerdo con esa primera revisión de investigaciones y registros de 15 años. El 87% de las muestras obtenidas en municipios bonaerenses en ese período superaban los valores seguros para la población

Back