Laundry service that is able to use hot water

AdrianB

Registered
Looking for a laundry service or a self service place that is able to use hot water.

I need to wash white towels/sheets but the washing machine in my building doesn't have a heater and is not connected to warm water. Every single laundry place in Villa Urquiza I walked into is "solo agua fria".

I gave my towels to one of these places and of course they came back dirty/grey as they were before washing.

@AdrianB I was just thinking about this, thanks for bringing it up and hope to find an answer too...

Unfortunately one place I asked said they are not "allowed" to use hot water because of some safety rules.

In one of the old threads I found this place which looks like self service and in one picture you can see "caliente" setting but I haven't checked it out yet

Lava Ya Laundry, Gascon 732

Last edited:
In one of the old threads I found this place which looks like self service and in one picture you can see "caliente" setting but I haven't checked it out yet

Lava Ya Laundry, Gascon 732
I went to this place and they told me I can't wash clothes there, they are only a store. Now I am a little confused by the google maps reviews though.

I went to this place and they told me I can't wash clothes there, they are only a store. Now I am a little confused by the google maps reviews though.
Lava Ya Laundry, Gascon 732 is an appliance store which sells industrial-size washers and dryers as those used by laundromats.

Looking for a laundry service or a self service place that is able to use hot water.
Google "tintorerias y lavanderias caba". There are 4 listings. You should contact them to inquire if they use hot water and bleach.

I can’t believe I’m reading this, but when I used laundry services, like @AdrianB writes, nothing ever came back clean.

Back