Water

Did you even read it?

Here is a little quote for you.

"Hace dos años, un estudio argentino publicado en la revista Science of the Total Environment dio cuenta de que uno de cada 10 argentinos vive en una zona donde el agua está contaminada con arsénico. Sólo en la provincia de Buenos Aires, se detectaron 31 localidades con niveles por encima de los 10 mcg/l, de acuerdo con esa primera revisión de investigaciones y registros de 15 años. El 87% de las muestras obtenidas en municipios bonaerenses en ese período superaban los valores seguros para la población

Again. I was talking about CABA and you have issues understanding texts.
Second, BA Province is huge, the triangle were meet Cordoba, Buenos Aires and Santa Fe is where the water has higher levels of arsenic. The problem is underground water not river water that is super soft.

Read: http://www.laprensa.com.ar/464222-El-mapa-argentino-de-la-contaminacion-con-arsenico.note.aspx

630C8BD2-4D74-40F7-9904-F7079B068585.png

Again. I was talking about CABA and you have issues understanding texts.
Second, BA Province is huge, the triangle were meet Cordoba, Buenos Aires and Santa Fe is where the water has higher levels of arsenic. The problem is underground water not river water that is super soft.

Read: http://www.laprensa.com.ar/464222-El-mapa-argentino-de-la-contaminacion-con-arsenico.note.aspx

View attachment 6007

Yep, fair enough, caba extracts water from non arsenic contaminated sources.

Provincia de Buenos Aires,and the rest of the country are screwed though.

The original article wasn't very clear in my opinion, here is a better written one (below) which distinguished between Provincia de Buenos Aires, and caba specifically.

Pd Though even bajo can be right sometimes, and even more rarely he can actually be helpful. Most of the time it's the usual two-bit slapstick routine we've all seen here before.

Probably just the infinate monkey theory in action:

The original article wasn't very clear in my opinion, here is a better written one (below) which distinguished between Provincia de Buenos Aires, and caba specifically.

Pd Though even bajo can be right sometimes, and even more rarely he can actually be helpful. Most of the time it's the usual two-bit slapstick routine we've all seen here before.

You are the same arrogant ignorant as usual who cannot understand a simple sentence.

The river comes from Matto Grosso and the water is from rain and for this reason is soft that means it has very low minerals. The level of No3 is very low (2.5 ppm) compared to any country in Europe (40 ppm)

The underwater is the one that has issues with arsenic like all the places you quoted that are far away. However, la Matanza, that is very close, has underground sources that has many issues including high No3.

0584A069-4153-496D-87FB-B5CACE1E8BB6.jpeg
The only filter that makes sense is a ro.

These are the values of arsenic you quoted:AD263071-A056-4579-AA21-690A6BC7216A.jpeg
While at Cordoba you have until 0.45 ppm:
5BCC108D-1757-4B64-9DB0-73F509848C54.jpeg
While this is the map of arsenical waters:72580B3C-19B2-455E-9F27-A6EA3EE13D6D.jpeg
And we are talking about CABA, hellooooooooo....

Last edited:
Yep, you didn't read any of the articles. As I suspected, infinate monkey theorem.

You keep talking about some random river and NO3 levels. This has nothing to do with the arsenic research I am talking about.

Which explicitly states that river water is not contaminated.

Again, as you obviously just post back without actually reading what you are refuting, let me quote it here:

"Algunos de estos registros fueron tomados del agua de la red, distribuida por el municipio o por empresas, y otros sobre muestras de perforaciones particulares, de viviendas o establecimientos escolares. Vale aclarar que el conflicto del arsénico responde solo a aguas subterráneas por lo que no afecta a ciudades que extraen para el consumo de cursos superficiales; como Capital Federal, La Plata y gran parte del Conurbano, que tienen tomas en el Río de la Plata. "

Unlike yourself, I am able to amend my mistakes, i.e. caba vs provincia arsenic levels in drinking water. You, on the other hand, write random nonsense, throw mud, and insult as par for the course, and you don't even read the source material do you?. Then you call me arrogant. El mundo de alrevez :D

You live in magical realism land. Enjoy your stay.

Nice, you finally read it, well done!
Only someone like you who is clueless can assert that there is arsenic in CABA. I do not need to read your 2 seconds google search for that because I deal with the water chemistry of this city since I’m 5 years old.
I just read it to put you in ridiculous..

I have been drinking the tap water sine 2013, no ill effects. I don't think it tastes bad but usually, fill up a glass pitcher and place it in my refrigerator. Tastes just as good as tap water any other place in my opinion, unless perhaps you live in an older apartment with old pipes. But I've lived 9 different apartments here and drank the tap water each time. I think you'll be just fine. If you're very worried, a filter will do the trick but those are expensive to me and I don't feel I need it.

Back