we,re gonna meet up on Thurs night for pizza......

Would love to join you guys, but i can not this thursday. If you arrange something else the coming weeks, you can count me in. Have a fun night!

i'm here btw, i'm wearing a blue check shirt with a mac in front of me. I may be with some other people :) Looking forward to seeing y'all!

Hola, i'm from Australia just been in buenos aires a few days... I was here last year but all the americans and brits I knew have gone home !! It would be cool to meet some new english speaking people

I thought i replied! apparently not

i'm here with howard and some friends -- i'm wearing a blue check shirt... please do say hello!!

wow,great night guys,and Mia.......pizza didn,t happen but asado DID!!!!

I just joined, sorry I missed the meet up! Let me know if anyone meets up again! I will be there for sure....

I had fun. The boys are very entertaining! Howard, I see you made it home safe & sound. Thanks for organizing. We should plan some more events.

mini said:
I had fun. The boys are very entertaining! Howard, I see you made it home safe & sound. Thanks for organizing. We should plan some more events.
Yes ,I got a little bit lost on the way home but nothing to worry about.We had a good laugh and it was nice to get to know you all.....arrange another one soon cos i,m going to England in 3 weeks time(for 10 weeks):):):)saludos a todos

Back