We should all stop and think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record....who did I call a Nazi??? You keep referring to me as someone who labels people as nazis...just curious who I called a nazi.
I understand maybe you call so many folks Nazis or racists, you forget. Totally understandable. Here's part of your post as a reminder:

This is from the same thread where you called me an "almost racist". It's still there. You can look it up if you want.

I'm not talking about this thread where you called me Joe McCarthy. (BTW, I defend your right to call me whatever you like. First amendment is available to ignorant folks too.)

Despite the inalienable right of free speech, Stalinist folks think I should NOT be allowed to defend myself.

Just for the record....who did I call a Nazi??? You keep referring to me as someone who labels people as nazis...just curious who I called a nazi.

You may not have actually called anyone a"Nazi," but shortly after I posted this:

Even if the outbreak of the Coronavirus was not the result of a deliberate act by any government or sinister organization, if it turns into a world wide pandemic that kills millions of people by the time it "runs it's course" and/or a vaccine is developed, those who would like to see a dramatic reduction of the world's population (including mega rich "humanitarians") will no doubt be hoping for (if not funding) the next one.

This was your reply:

this could be an addendum to mein kampf but what other value is questionable.

The implication is obvious.

Last edited:
I understand maybe you call so many folks Nazis or racists, you forget. Totally understandable. Here's part of your post as a reminder:

https://www.google.com/search?newwi...&ved=0ahUKEwiz7-7uj6XnAhUorlkKHeUaDmwQBQgmKAA

This is from the same thread where you called me an "almost racist". It's still there. You can look it up if you want.

I'm not talking about this thread where you called me Joe McCarthy. (BTW, I defend your right to call me whatever you like. First amendment is available to ignorant folks too.)

Despite the inalienable right of free speech, Stalinist folks think I should NOT be allowed to defend myself.
After you were done scaremongering about Chinese supermarkets (because people who work there are Chinese), the virus was imported into Argentina from Europe. Where were your warnings about the dangers of our friends and neighbors with Italian and Spanish connections?

I don´t think you actually call anyone a"Nazi," but shortly after I posted this:

This was your reply:

The implication is obvious.
Thank you. I did not call anyone a nazi. Neowonk is a trouble maker and provacter at a time when the world does not need screwballs. Very hurtful person.

Thank you. I did not call anyone a nazi. Neowonk is a trouble maker and provacter at a time when the world does not need screwballs. Very hurtful person.
Could you elaborate on what you meant by the "Mein Kampf" reference? Did you mistype "Anne of Green Gables"?

I expect not.

Last edited:
After you were done scaremongering about Chinese supermarkets (because people who work there are Chinese), the virus was imported into Argentina from Europe. Where were your warnings about the dangers of our friends and neighbors with Italian and Spanish connections?
Where do you think Northern Italy got it from?

There were direct flights between Wuhan and Milan The leather trade is very strong and many Chinese owned leather and clothing factories seek the "Made in Italy" label. Many in Wuhan hopped on that direct flight to escape.

If prudent travel restrictions had been in place to isolate Wuhan then all of this could have been avoided. But because of ignorant people that need to Virtue Signal (I think we all know who we are talking about) we're now in the mess we're in.

Last edited:

Did you miss the last line of my post?

You stated that what I wrote could be an addendum to Mien Kampf.

NeoWonk obviously considers that as an implication that my post endorsed the "Nazi" philosophy of Adolf Hitler.

So do I.

So, you are not welcome.

Did you miss the last line of my post?

You stated that what I wrote could be an addendum to Mien Kampf.

NeoWonk obviously considers that as an implication that my post endorsed the "Nazi" philosophy of Adolf Hitler.

So do I.

So, you are not welcome.
I apologize to you...words can be tricky, as can intentions. (In a hundred years you know I do not think of you as a nazi. Please don't)

I apologize to you...words can be tricky, as can intentions. (In a hundred years you know I do not think of you as a nazi. Please don't)
That's Caribbean Cool. I LOVE IT!

He did mean to type "Anne of Green Gables" not "Mein Kampf"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back