Website Needed For New Business

It's all easy if you have the time! Also, for me your not buying the ability to make a website, you're buying the ability to make a good website with branding which targets your demographic. Ease of execution shouldn't take your focus away from why you are doing what you are doing! Sure anyone can work a camera, but it's harder to take a photo which can represent what you want to represent.

Also, booking system = payment information and customer sensitive information. Really, outsource the hassle. The functionality is the thing you don't want to develop yourself, it's too easy to end with something which isn't scaleable and not flexible enough to support changes in your business model.

Anyway. I will be looking out for your hotel & website! Good luck with it. Ps...there is a guy on this forum who has a blog and a hotel he is launching, suggest you hunt him down and see if he can help. Sorry, his username escapes me.

I think that is me you are referring to, my blog below, and currently engaging with similar website, booking management ant payment challenges. Happy to share! though not sure I have the ideal solutions yet.

Back