Weekend Get-Together June 1St

err I think so. At least planning to but schedule is messy that day.

OK, cool. Send Isadora to meet us at Magdalena's, and take her in-laws to cooking class with you :)

LOL! On June 1st I'll be painting our new place - or at least, this is our programs - the in-laws said: what's the hurry?! :eek:
This Magdy's is really tempting. I have been missing even IHOP's coffee, mind you. I dream of hash brown and poached eggs and bacon every morning. The US ruined me. Forever.

LOL! On June 1st I'll be painting our new place - or at least, this is our programs - the in-laws said: what's the hurry?! :eek:
This Magdy's is really tempting. I have been missing even IHOP's coffee, mind you. I dream of hash brown and poached eggs and bacon every morning. The US ruined me. Forever.

Hey, not a problem! Get up early and paint for a few hours, then come and join us at Magdalena's Party. There's no bacon, but they do have burritos, and you can meet members of the community who almost never post on these forums. It's a whole different crowd.

Then for dinner you can take your in-laws to McDonalds...

Oh yes, and a tip. If you are using oil-based paint, and there's no acetone available, the local tequila works for cleaning brushes, or at least it tastes like paint thinner.

A reminder, for Sunday

2pm Sunday, June 1st
Magdalena's Party, Thames 1795, Palermo Soho, (at the intersection with Costa Rica).

True. I think I even know who it was, but that person is actually right. We were promised a full menu, sides were too small, portions were not adequate, and the music was too loud.

I'm sure it will be better tomorrow though.

I didn't like the place personally, but it is not me..

I didn't stay long enough to have observed all that ;)

Sounds like fun see yall there. Kate

Excellente, Kate!

OK, I tallied the numbers for all who posted in this thread, added a completely arbitrary adjustment for the whiskey-tango-foxtrot factor, and made our reservation. I look forward to seeing you all there, and hopefully we won't need sign language this time ;)

Remember, the password is muchachos Garcias, and the countersign is de nachos

Back