We're here!!! Finally!!!

mini

Registered
Hi everyone,
We have finally arrived with two suitcases & two pups in tow. I'm slightly overwhelmed with all the hustle & bustle but I'm sure I'll adapt. I hope sooner rather than later! :D

So, my taller half is already working & I'm on the search for our new home.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop by to say hello & mention how great the site looks. It seems much easier to use, so I know we will have many more participants which should be fun! :D
Mia

Thanks! :D
I'm now trying to work out were to have dinner.

Hello! I am moving to Buenos Aires in the beginning of November with one, small dog. I am having a really hard time finding a place to live that will accept pets. Do you have any advice for finging a flat that will allow dogs?

Thanks for your help!
T

TM_Praha said:
Hello! I am moving to Buenos Aires in the beginning of November with one, small dog. I am having a really hard time finding a place to live that will accept pets. Do you have any advice for finging a flat that will allow dogs?

Thanks for your help!
T

Hi, we are currently at a hotel, but I have been told there will be less choice. Will have to see. I'll let you know how it goes.

TM_Praha said:

Thanks for your help!
T
It seems to me almost everybody has a dog in BA, you may have to get a 2 year lease since the temp apts usually dont allow dogs.

hello welcome :)

if you eed any help with apartment let me know

myself i am searching since 3 weeks so i caan give you some help
anyway welcome :)

fatfugu said:
hello welcome :)

if you eed any help with apartment let me know

myself i am searching since 3 weeks so i caan give you some help
anyway welcome :)

That's so nice! Thank you. I'm totally overwhelmed so any help will be appreciated.

Back