Western Union money transfer

I went to 3 WU's today, the two smaller ones said that they did not have pesos for cash receiving.
They did say that they would take USD at a 950 payout. Hmmm
Then as the story goes the third place was just right.

I went to 3 WU's today, the two smaller ones said that they did not have pesos for cash receiving.
They did say that they would take USD at a 950 payout. Hmmm
Then as the story goes the third place was just right.

Was the third one by chance Cordoba and Montevideo, or one of the two little satellite offices around the side?

Was the third one by chance Cordoba and Montevideo, or one of the two little satellite offices around the side?
I was in the Uriate and Charcas area. I do know of the area you are talking about. The larger office
is always busy but does move the crowd through. I like the one on Rivadavia next to the cinema.

Hello!
I have been sending money to myself through Western Union. The first time was 200, then I wanted to send 300 more. But then suddenly I couldn't send anymore. The transaction does not go through. The Western Union office told me that there is a limit of 700,000 pesos per year. But that's so little. Has anyone encountered this? How to bypass the problem?"

I initiated a WU transfer this morning, U.S. bank to Arg bank peso account, without any issues. If all is normal, the deposit will happen tomorrow afternoon.

By the way, I don't understand the annual $700,000 peso transfer limit mentioned above. I routinely transfer much more than that every month.

Thank you for the comment.
It is good to know that other people are sending money without any limitations.

Back