Western Union money transfer

I understand it wasn't the ccl. But it followed the ccl closely and before had not been higher than the ccl. Now I'm not sure what they have going on.
WU most like use that market but that price you see for the CCL is the market rate at a given time. Since now there are fewer transactions the spread is likely larger...hence the rate will be more volatile. OR WU have decide to use a different reference point as the CCL is no longer valid. Only time will tell.

with recent restrictions imposing limits on the total funds for CCL transactions per week, there is another form of CCL “over the counter” OTC also called dolar senibi without limits - but this rate is higher and not published, just agreed between the two parties involved so this could be the new reference point.

Those with dollars can live comfortably on very little, while the economy is taking its toll on the poor. I'm grateful I can live here on my social security. Xoom is up to $165, so I am satisfied. I remember the days when one dollar was one peso.

Those with dollars can live comfortably on very little, while the economy is taking its toll on the poor. I'm grateful I can live here on my social security. Xoom is up to $165, so I am satisfied. I remember the days when one dollar was one peso.
You should try using Western Union bank to bank transfers. No fees and a higher exchange rate. What’s not to like about that?

You should try using Western Union bank to bank transfers. No fees and a higher exchange rate. What’s not to like about that?
Because you have to pay for a bank account to transfer into. And then you have to use an ATM that only lets you withdraw 8,000 pesos at a time. If there is available cash at all. The banks here suck.

Because you have to pay for a bank account to transfer into. And then you have to use an ATM that only lets you withdraw 8,000 pesos at a time. If there is available cash at all. The banks here suck.

You can get at least 24000 out at a time now. If you're transferring dollars to Arg you probably aren't phased by bank account fees (if there are any).

You can get at least 24000 out at a time now. If you're transferring dollars to Arg you probably aren't phased by bank account fees (if there are any).
That's $135.00. Sorry, that's just ridiculous. And a dollars account at Galicia is $20.00 a month. I will never open a bank account here. And you get the official rate at a bank. Not blue. It is worth every penny to use Western Union.

Back