Western Union money transfer

I just sent myself 500 bucks but the delivery date was June 22. So I canceled the transaction. Will try again tomorrow am to see if it would give me a faster delivery date. It seems rather random.

I just sent myself 500 bucks but the delivery date was June 22. So I canceled the transaction. Will try again tomorrow am to see if it would give me a faster delivery date. It seems rather random.
I did make a transfer of 750 bucks yesterday and the delivery date is June 17.
Well, I felt 223 pesos was great yesterday but today I so regret it. 237. 35 seemed irrealist to me, how crazy is that!

I did make a transfer of 750 bucks yesterday and the delivery date is June 17.
Well, I felt 223 pesos was great yesterday but today I so regret it. 237. 35 seemed irrealist to me, how crazy is that!
just cancel the transfer :) and submit a new one. you will get a full refund within a few days.

This is why I chose MG this go round. I don't want to get stuck over the long weekend. Took an hour for the transfer

yes of course
Thank you so much! Just did it. I used debit card as a payment method this time and it looks like the funds are already available for pickup/within minutes.
Did you choose bank acount? I selected bank account yesterday, the money was going to be available on the Friday, June 17.

Back