Western Union money transfer

I use the US version of coinbase. You just go on there and buy usdt using your debit card. Then I walk into my local crypto broker. The advertise right on the side of the building as a broker of criptomonedas. They text me a long ass code. I go into coinbase on my phone, select send crypto, I select usdt and the amount and then paste the code into the text code and hit send. 5 min later I walk out with cash. They also will straight up buy dollars from you, today's rate was 353 when I changed. I'm trying to redu e my dollars because I'll be leaving soon so this works out better. No fees or time wasting or anything. I don't live in Buenos Aires so I don't have any suggestions for the city.
Thank you so much for explaining this!!!!
It inspired me to ask at the local casa de cambio ( the only one in town) and they exchange USDT, like dollars. They will pay either dollars or pesos, they don't care. For pesos they were giving 352 at 7 pm today. However they do charge 4% over the transaction. Still a good rate but now I can do the math.
They didn't think id be able to buy USDT online very easily, tho, they thought it had to be someone in person in the US (?).

Thank you so much for explaining this!!!!
It inspired me to ask at the local casa de cambio ( the only one in town) and they exchange USDT, like dollars. They will pay either dollars or pesos, they don't care. For pesos they were giving 352 at 7 pm today. However they do charge 4% over the transaction. Still a good rate but now I can do the math.
They didn't think id be able to buy USDT online very easily, tho, they thought it had to be someone in person in the US (?).
If you have USA passport and bank account sign up for coinbase. Or ask the cambio what other monies they accept and buy those.

If anyone needs pesos you might want to hold off.

CCL closed at $343 today but WU is still behind as usual at $330.

Blue closed at $359/$363; a new record.
How long do they usually take to update the rate?

I'm sure the right answer must be somewhere here, but been to a couple of WU agents here in Palermo and they're a pain the rear when it comes to having actual cash, any reliable WU office in this area where cash actually exist? And to be clear I'm not looking to cash 100000000 pesos and complaining just because, but sometimes even 100 k means trouble around here.

I'm sure the right answer must be somewhere here, but been to a couple of WU agents here in Palermo and they're a pain the rear when it comes to having actual cash, any reliable WU office in this area where cash actually exist? And to be clear I'm not looking to cash 100000000 pesos and complaining just because, but sometimes even 100 k means trouble around here.
I've gone to the one at that's sort of in the garage area near the Sommier Center at Juan B Justo and Santa Fe (it's on Santa Fe itself, near a Santander and Farmacity). I've gotten 100K from the before, but it's iffy sometimes because they're one of the few who are open 7 days a week. Might be a good option to get some cash until you can hit up one of the larger ones.

Back