Western Union money transfer

1 USD = $390 ARS
Wow. 391.1 as of now. Is this the first time it's higher than dolar blue (currently 377)? Surely dolar blue due for a jump soon?

Also, I just noticed that WU US charges a minimum USD 22.99 transfer fee per transaction! FYI, WU Australia charges AUD 0.99 (USD 0.66) per transaction. Go figure!

Haven't used WU in a while and just discovered that DIGITAL0FEE no longer works. Bummer.

Is there a replacement that completely eliminates the fee, and if not anyone know of the best possible promo/discount code going on right now?

Haven't used WU in a while and just discovered that DIGITAL0FEE no longer works. Bummer.

Is there a replacement that completely eliminates the fee, and if not anyone know of the best possible promo/discount code going on right now?
I would recommend you to use Moneygram instead with code MONEYGRAM100. It’s been a while since WU gave away any code

Wow. 391.1 as of now. Is this the first time it's higher than dolar blue (currently 377)? Surely dolar blue due for a jump soon?

Also, I just noticed that WU US charges a minimum USD 22.99 transfer fee per transaction! FYI, WU Australia charges AUD 0.99 (USD 0.66) per transaction. Go figure!
Is the AUD 0.99 fee you mention for bank to bank transfers or cash pickup? What is the cash pick up fee?

I'm from the US and trying to figure out how to send money through WU for cash pickup here by using WU from other countries. Does anyone know who has the lowest fees for cash pickup? I sent through WU Canada most recently, but after the free transfer they now want more in fees than I'm willing to pay (22 CAD on an 800 CAD transaction).

I just went to Western Union on Roca y Peru. My twice monthly cash pickup. 500.$ 202,360. pesos. All they had was 100 pesos notes. 100.p is about .24 cents. That would have been 2,024 one hundred pesos note. How utterly ridiculous is that? Thank goodness I don't need cash immediately.

Back