Western Union money transfer

The Correo Argentino office in your neighborhood may have a WU outlet. Mine does and I am going to check it out tomorrow. I doubt the latest restrictions to be announced tonight would extend to the closing of ARG postal service offices.

Nb: correo argentino, at least the one near me, is letting in 65+ people only, between 0900-1300. And then anyone else between 1400-1900. Also only one in at a time. Fyi

Nb: correo argentino, at least the one near me, is letting in 65+ people only, between 0900-1300. And then anyone else between 1400-1900. Also only one in at a time. Fyi
I wondered what my 'walking around Recoleta' task was going to be tomorrow. Every day I'm called to something out instead of staying safely indoors. I think it's not far, the correo argentina, will check it out. Thank you!

I tried to send the lady who cleans my apartment money because I want her to stay at home. The WU website told me that the money was ready to collect but at the outlet she went to they told her the money wasn't there. I had only sent money to myself before and never encountered any problems. It has always been ready to collect within 30 minutes.

I tried to send the lady who cleans my apartment money because I want her to stay at home. The WU website told me that the money was ready to collect but at the outlet she went to they told her the money wasn't there. I had only sent money to myself before and never encountered any problems. It has always been ready to collect within 30 minutes.
Did you send her a copy of the transfer doc you received from WU, with her name as receiver and the amount?
She should be able to present that page with the tracking number on it and her DNI and receive the money.

Did you send her a copy of the transfer doc you received from WU, with her name as receiver and the amount?
She should be able to present that page with the tracking number on it and her DNI and receive the money.
I sent her a copy in German as she was calling me frantically from the WU outlet. I can only access a German or English version. I think I gave her all the necessay information.

As just reported on TN News...the mandatory quarantine for the entire country begins tonight at midnight thru March 31st.
As of tomorrow the banks will not open their doors to customers. They will only operate thru home banking and via their ATMs.
"The entities promised to keep all ATMs fully loaded at all times"....famous last words!

As just reported on TN News...the mandatory quarantine for the entire country begins tonight at midnight thru March 31st.
As of tomorrow the banks will not open their doors to customers. They will only operate thru home banking and via their ATMs.
"The entities promised to keep all ATMs fully loaded at all times"....famous last words!
Bank branches will be closed throughout the next week.

Back