Western Union money transfer

Can someone please tell me what today's Western Union rate is in USD? Been getting the following Server error for the last 24 hours
ERROR 766 SERVER ERROR EXCEPTIONAL SITUATION P3099. Anyone else having problems getting a price estimate or sending money? I called Western Union here and the person I spoke with said that 3099 number doesn't exist. I tried putting in a different country and it worked fine.

Can someone please tell me what today's Western Union rate is in USD? Been getting the following Server error for the last 24 hours
ERROR 766 SERVER ERROR EXCEPTIONAL SITUATION P3099. Anyone else having problems getting a price estimate or sending money? I called Western Union here and the person I spoke with said that 3099 number doesn't exist. I tried putting in a different country and it worked fine.
Just tried from the States and got a rate of 142 something.

WU is a clusterfuck. 100% unreliable. Customer support is the worst. Don't waste your time/energy.
I found Remitly and it works like a charm ;-)
Albeit slightly less rate (131.09) +no fees! and smoooooooth and 10000% reliable!.

WU is a clusterfuck. 100% unreliable. Customer support is the worst. Don't waste your time/energy.
Albeit slightly less rate (131.09) +no fees! and smoooooooth and 10000% reliable!.
That's for your reply. I've been using WU without a problem for the last year and a half so IF I can get 142 and change, I'm not going to switch to another service that only pays 131.09.

I have mentioned that I transfer money from my Chase bank in the USA to my Banco Credicoop account in Mendoza and am able to get Dollars from Banco Credicoop for a nominal fee, I forget exactly but I think the last one was $2,000 dollars and the fee was under 10,000 pesos. I exchanged the dollars for Pesos at the Dolar Blue rate. It was a pain in the ass setting up my account but it has been smooth sailing since then. I do not know why there were not any comments or inquieries on my previous post but if anyone is going to be here for an extended time then I highly reccomend making the effort. I do have a DNI and assume that would be a prerequisite but I do not know that for sure.

Been using it for over a year now without issue. Do you happen to work for remitly?

Have to say I am having issues with an EU site version of WU lately (all of 2021 to date..) keep getting error messages saying to “complete all mandatory fields” on the final screen after submitting the transfer. All fields are complete, no specific field appears erroneous, doesn’t matter if using phone or computer, and their customer service never responds. If I try the same thing like 5 times in row, eventually it works most of the time.

Back