Western Union money transfer

At the large WU in Montevideo y Callao it's best to go before 16:00, I'm in a queue that is almost half way down Callao...

You're all updating variations which are usually less than 1% and which any fool could look up for themselves if only they were interested. In the meantime, people who have a very real need to use WU - maybe for the first time - have to plough through 2000+ messages just to find the dozen or so that are relevant to their needs. ,@admin - is it time to knock this thread on the head and replace it with something that meets the community need?

You're all updating variations which are usually less than 1% and which any fool could look up for themselves if only they were interested. In the meantime, people who have a very real need to use WU - maybe for the first time - have to plough through 2000+ messages just to find the dozen or so that are relevant to their needs. ,@admin - is it time to knock this thread on the head and replace it with something that meets the community need?
If you (or anybody else) write a short summary, I can pin it to the top of the "Expat Life" forum.

I find it useful to have the daily quotes for WU transfers because this information is not available elsewhere. And lately, many of the day-to-day changes in the transfer rate have been far more than 1% (which is when having the price history is more useful -- today, down 1.72%).

We could have a separate thread just for the daily transfer rates of the services (WU, MG, and any others that people use).

I find it useful to have the daily quotes for WU transfers because this information is not available elsewhere. And lately, many of the day-to-day changes in the transfer rate have been far more than 1% (which is when having the price history is more useful -- today, down 1.72%).

We could have a separate thread just for the daily transfer rates of the services (WU, MG, and any others that people use).

I don't see anything wrong with this thread at all; there's no arguing or fighting, no bad language and, may GOD be thanked, no politics. When a thread has gone on for 212 pages, it's obviously quite popular. And it represents a useful history.

I was actually very surprised at such a seemingly ill-tempered outburst from the usually cheerful man without a name.

But Admin's idea of a separate pinned thread on how to USE Western Union is an excellent one.

WU is currently showing 208.25

I don't see anything wrong with this thread at all; there's no arguing or fighting, no bad language and, may GOD be thanked, no politics. When a thread has gone on for 212 pages, it's obviously quite popular. And it represents a useful history.

I was actually very surprised at such a seemingly ill-tempered outburst from the usually cheerful man without a name.

But Admin's idea of a separate pinned thread on how to USE Western Union is an excellent one.

WU is currently showing 208.25
Exactly my feelings too...

summary here

Back