Western Union money transfer

Do you guys know if it's possible to send WU within Argentina paying with a US debit card in stores?
WU Buenos aires to WU Córdoba.

In my XP sending funds within Argentina , have been asked for cash. Also needed DNI and other personal data.

Out of curiosity, how much do people send via WU on average per year? Is it $200 / month, $1000 / month, $5000 / month?

Sometimes when something feels a little too good to be true, it makes me worried that it won't last or that there are maximum limits (eg. over $10,000 / year triggers a consequence). Has anybody experienced negatives, or can imagine what a negative consequence would be?

Out of curiosity, how much do people send via WU on average per year? Is it $200 / month, $1000 / month, $5000 / month?

Sometimes when something feels a little too good to be true, it makes me worried that it won't last or that there are maximum limits (eg. over $10,000 / year triggers a consequence). Has anybody experienced negatives, or can imagine what a negative consequence would be?
I send $800-$900 a month, every month, and have for over three years. Never a problem.

Been doing it as long as this thread has been alive. At least a few thousand a month to pay all the bills and live a normal life. Hell I even bought a car one month.

I sent 10,000 US one month. No problem. My bank here did ask me for justification for the funds. I sent them a screen shot of my checking account in the US, showing that debit, and that sufficed. I sent no further justification because I had been told at my bank here that was all I had to do.

Back